Wills Wheels 2up 25TT

Race planning, results, questions, do it in here...

Wills Wheels 2up 25TT

Postby le roi » June 18th, 2009, 11:36 am

Whilst Ian and Alex were both let down by their respective partners last night and forced to ride solo their results were rather different. An out of sorts Ian was DNF and I can't remember the last time that happened. Alex went round in 55 minutes after doing a short 20 the previous night in a 10 over at Hull beating the old record again. . Sorry but I cant remember the seconds.
I was marshaling the event and it was nice to get the chance to congratulate Alex personally on his comp' record.

Neil.
le roi
World Champion

Re: Wills Wheels 2up 25TT

Postby resultboardman » June 18th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Neil,

Thanks for that report on the Wills Wh. 2-up, who was Alex down to ride with - whoever it was I doubt they'd have kept with you Alex - well done? (John Morgan won on here on Saturday with 54.40 in far better conditions).
Sorry to hear Ian packed, I too can't remember the last time Ian was DNF.
Just in case anyone doesn't know, the National 50 is now on J4/16 - IE: 3 circuits of Goostrey/Jodrell Bank course etc, so should be good for taking snaps/watching the likes of Michael Hutchinson et al, and watching them contend with the sporty course/roads we know and love (or should that be hate?) HQ is at Holmes Chapel Leisure Centre if you really want to do some serious bike drooling! Starts at 2pm, with 'the Hutch' off at 5.10pm.

Steve

Aways eat not less than you can't lift
resultboardman
Elite Poster

Return to Racing