congratulations once again to Alex

Race planning, results, questions, do it in here...

congratulations once again to Alex

Postby Len Myatt » June 27th, 2009, 9:47 pm

May I once again give my heartiest congratulations on your continued record breaking and the 25 mile ride of today 50 minutes 52 seconds.
A truly outstanding ride at any age but at your age phenomenal.
Keep up the good work.
Very best wishes. Len Myatt
Len Myatt
Fourth Cat

Re: congratulations once again to Alex

Postby le roi » June 29th, 2009, 10:43 am

Congratulations Alex, my information is that it was a 50.22 beating Alex Dowsett's 2005 junior record of 50.49. There is no juvenile 25 record listed.
It certainly answered my question of what you were going to do next!
Once again WELL DONE.

Neil.
le roi
World Champion

Postby resultboardman » June 30th, 2009, 12:39 pm

Alex,

Well done (again!!) you're certainly flying and from what I gather a sub 50 minute '25' is on the cards before the year is out. Keep up the good work and stay safe - Steve

NOTE to your grandad - Ged: John mentioned you might be able to help in the M&D 100 this coming Sunday, is this the case and if so do you want flasks etc dropping off at your house (I can't imagine you'll want to be up too early!). I just need to sort something out in time - I guess we can make it to about half distance without assistance, if it stays as hot as this over the weekend it will be a toughy! Good to see we've got a team in this event.

Cheers Steve
resultboardman
Elite Poster

Postby thesilentman » July 2nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

Aye, well done Alex, another top performance. Good luck for the rest of the season and going sub-50'!
thesilentman
First Cat

Postby shamrock » July 7th, 2009, 2:28 pm

Yes Alex well done ..... I was showing your photo and write up to my club over here, everyone very impressed.

When your rich, famous and a celebrity I'll be able to say ' Yeap... cycled with that Lad Alex .... more importantly made him laugh as I didn't know what Hot pot was!' :lol:

Seriously, wishing you continued success on the bike :)

P.s Oh yes, Richard mistook me as your girlfriend on last Sunday's club run which amused me greatly :lol:
( Must be my youthful looks :roll: )
shamrock
Third Cat

Return to Racing